Monday, October 23, 2006

I have decided to do some research/study on the events at the Azusa Street Mission in the early 1900s. I have done some reading online at www.azusastreet.org and am currently reading a couple of books on the same subject. I have read some of the testimonies of the time as well as letters of criticism. It is interesting to try and discern what was truly happening when looking at such diverse opinions on the matter. I wanted to have a place where I could "discuss" items that interested - or bothered - me during my research. Most of my posts will be on the short side (comparitively), but I image there will be many of them. Please take the time to add any comments or thoughts you might have. I promise that, if I get offended I will get over it. Or as my mom says, I will, "get glad in the same shoes I got mad in." :-)

1 comment:

Derin Beechner (Durk Niblick) said...

Jeannie,

Great idea, great subject. I will try to keep up and comment.

Derin Beechner
http://durkniblick.blogspot.com/